Monday 22 February 2010

Editing Preliminary Task

Editing this year was very different as not only one person had to edit everyone had to edit the Preliminary task by themselves. I started editing and I think its looks really good it took me the whole lesson but I took my time as some of the fading tools gave me some trouble, but I managed to get at least 1 min 40 seconds which was good.

Evaluation:

I think I added the different shots together really well but we had some shots that were out of focus and there was some shots were the camera tilted. I added the effect of speeding up the rotation of Junior up so it had more of an impact. I am really happy that I spend a lot of time making it good as the effect of other students saying Fuck Education in between Junior’s journey has a more college effect on the video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home